Toro Power Clear 621 ZE (38454)
The ultimate in productivity and Toro's best selling single-stage series, the Power Clear 621 ZE comes standard with Electric Start. It features a Toro premium 4-cycle 163cc OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ drive system which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement.
The Zip Deflector chute control allows you to easily put snow snow exactly where you want it, up to 35 feet away. Backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Promise you won't need to worry.
- Toro Premium 163cc 4-cycle OHV engine with Electric Start
- 21" Clearing Width and up to 35' Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Toro Premium 163cc 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- Zip Deflector: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- Electric Start: Start your snowblower easily with the push of a button.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1800 lb. / 818 kg
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width: 21 in. (53 cm)
- Compression Release: Standard
- Engine: Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV, 8.0 ft. lb. gross torque
- Engine Displacement: 163cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 qt. / 1 L
- Ignition: Electronic
- Rotor Propelled: Standard
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty
- Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Warranty
- Weight with Electric Start: 87 lb. / 40 kg
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Extended-Life Paddles: These heavy-duty paddles last over twice as long as standard Toro paddles.
- Snow Shield: Lightweight snow shield protects operator from the wind and over-spray snow. Ask your Toro dealer for details on the options available for your model.
- Horse Power
- 8.0 ft. lb. gross torque
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1800 lb. (818 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- 87 lb. (40 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)