2017 Gravely Pro Turn 460 992283
Stock Image: Pro-Turn 460 Model Shown
The Pro-Turn 400 delivers. With a stronger frame, smarter controls and a smoother ride, the Pro-Turn 400 out-works, out-performs and outlasts the competition.
Smarter components, a smoother ride and more intuitive controls. Our top-of-the-line commercial lawn mowers were inspired by your expectations, then engineered to exceed them. Choose our Pro-Turn 400 zero-turn mowers and power past the competition, stripe after stripe.
- Industry's First Air-Ride Suspension System: An enhanced air-ride suspension system with seat isolators absorbs large vertical impacts while you're cradled in an extra-high-back seat
- Exclusive Constant Belt Tension System: Our exclusive Constant Belt Tension System (CBT) ensures correct belt tension and consistent blade tip speed
- Innovative EZ Lift™ Deck System: The EZ Lift Deck System takes 25% less effort to raise and lower the deck-plus, 19 cutting positions with 1/4-inch increments help eliminate overhung loads
- A Lifetime of Strength: The 7-gauge, all-steel, welded X-Factor® II Deck is fabricated from top to bottom with an exclusive limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy-Duty Steel Frame: A heavy-duty, 1.5-inch x 3-inch steel, singular tubular chassis is fabricated with four engine frame isolation points to reduce cockpit vibration by 45%
- Automotive-Style Performance: Radial rear tires come standard for industry-leading handling and hill holding while being gentler to the turf
- Fuel Efficiency: Choose a gas-powered engine or one of our diesel and liquid propane models for added fuel savings and environmental friendliness (in fact, Gravely is the only manufacturer to offer two 33.5 lb. LP tanks)
- Model: 992283
- Deck Size: 60 in.
- Engine Manufacturer: Yamaha® MX825V EFI
- Engine Rating: 33 HP/824 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capactiy: 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Ground Speed: 13/6 mph (21/ 10 km/h)
- Acres/HR: 7.9
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 33 hp
- Engine Type
- MX825V EFI
- 824 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-5400 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.4 gal. (50.72 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch